Full Stack Software Engineer
If you are an engineer who's passionate about building innovative products that scale to tens of millions of page views a day, Indeed is looking for you. Indeed offers smart developers like you a complex development ecosystem with short release cycles. Every week sees the new release of multiple products that meet the growing needs of millions of jobseekers worldwide.
Details & Responsibilities
The Jobseeker Profile team is seeking a Software Engineer to join their Apply Management sub-team. This product team is responsible for the creation and management of personalized information about job seekers. With this information we aim to help support better matching of employers and opportunities to candidates as they search for jobs. As a software engineer on this team, you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining reliable services and products that help job seekers discover timely information on jobs they have applied to. You will work to improve our job search experience and explore the viability of new features, in an iterative fashion, while maintaining code quality, performance and reliability.
- Design, develop, and maintain pipelines that create search indexes out of data from large databases
- Design and implement efficient algorithms for ranking search results, increasing recall, filtering spam and personalization
- Extract, cluster or classify high-quality features from unstructured data
- Continually improve search quality and performance
- Code innovative tools to support rapid experimentation and learning
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience
- Experience with web technologies, full stack development, and scaling high-performance systems
- Experience building solutions for high traffic web sites a plus
- Minimum 1 year of experience mentoring junior Engineers
Stagger was founded by Chrissy Cowdrey after years of working with businesses to solve their problem of effective storytelling through visual design. Stagger is designed to be the easy-to-use platform that outputs high caliber content and uses data to help you refine each time. Built for small businesses or independent marketers who want to take the guesswork out of visual storytelling. We're building a content creation platform, that puts your brand first and is committed to building empathy with your audience. Let's create together.